There is No Human Control in YouTube...

Post n° 58



As usual, YouTube's algorithms are lenient towards those who make YouTube a lot of money (through views), while they aren't so forgiving towards agnostic/anarchic channels (like mine), or towards channels with few subscribers and low view counts (also like mine...).

This morning I woke up to the removal of the video "I Love Bunga Bunga", which wasn't deleted (as they falsely make you believe on YouTube), but was "hidden" because it violated their (interpretable and relative) community guidelines... Interpretable (and relative) because there are plenty of videos on YouTube that are way worse than mine!! So I wonder what is so scandalous about this very short clip to warrant such heavy censorship from this (questionable) platform.

The scene is split into three parts: the first shows a hand stamping a document (and I hope there's nothing wrong with that so far...). The second shows a pseudo-dance scene where Francesca Dellera and Eva Grimaldi (scene from the movie Grandi Magazzini) show off their legs and butts, blatantly imitating the famous Marilyn Monroe scene with the skirt blown up by a subway grate (so scenes from 60 years ago, no less...). The third scene shows an AI-animated Silvio Berlusconi simply approving the video with an "okay"!!

The video stems from simple satire based on a series of cross-referenced and allusive conjectures... A sort of satirical Blob... And the internet seems full of satire like this... and worse... So what could possibly be so scandalous about this video? Anyway, I reuploaded the video, this time applying the age-restriction (18+) setting... Let's see if it stays up now or gets removed again...

Mind you, the sketch had been live for about two days, so this ban likely came after someone reported it; otherwise, the block would have been immediate, given that YouTube's algorithms scan videos as soon as uploading finishes...

Another detail worth noting is that my appeal was rejected just a few minutes after submitting it a clear sign that it wasn't reviewed by a flesh-and-blood human, but went filtered automated algorithms yet again...

What else can I add... Well, nothing everyone doesn't already know... YouTube increasingly applies double standards to different channels. Subscription-paying channels have privileges non-paying ones don't... Channels subservient to liberal-progressive left-wing ideology get approval... Channels that don't adhere to these fake, overly permissive, "bleeding-heart" ideologies are labeled "fascist channels"; well then, I'm proud to have created a fascist channel, and I will always emphasize this phrase: "If everyone were fascist like me, planet Earth would be a better place!!"

What really bothers me, though, is that YouTube is packed with sexually suggestive channels... It's full of them, yet the one time I upload a similar video, I get immediately shot down!! Why isn't there an automatic restriction for videos under 18 here? There are channels whose sole content is showing butts and breasts galore, yet those face no restrictions in fact, they pull in millions of views... Women pretending to do workouts while constantly showing off their private parts, barely veiled by semi-transparent clothes, which works like a charm under the guise of fitness!! I'm subscribed to pole dance channels right on YouTube where women spread their legs wearing thongs that look like dental floss, women openly stripping, taking off their bras and leaving just pasties over their breasts... And yet everything is fine there... No censorship... Community guidelines work just fine over there... I wonder why... How strange...

How strange, I see scantily clad women below (much less clad than in the video I created...) and yet here everything is fine...








I could give thousands of examples like this... What are these videos about? Philosophical Culture? Astrophysics? Gastronomy? Religion? Are these the safe places of the community that I allegedly violated? When will we all stop taking the piss out of each other?


Pubblicato: Venerdì, 14 Agosto 2026