YouTube Restrictions

Post n° 59




I should have posted these topics on the Tech Info Blog... However, I'll try to offer some thoughts on the problem, which persists despite my removal of the video. I removed the video because my appeal was immediately rejected after just a few minutes of submitting it. This, I repeat, is a sign that the appeal wasn't read by humans but was filtered by algorithms that had already decided (and decreed) a priori that the video couldn't be republished, adding (this time) the age restriction. If YouTube had done this immediately, I wouldn't have written these topics by now and would have perhaps uploaded another new video...

Now the crux of the matter remains the warning, which will remain for 90 days. This, too, seems like a bit of a misnomer. I removed the video and corrected its publication (adding the age restriction), but you must now remove the warning by resetting any warnings on the channel I created. This seems like a fair and sensible compromise.



I just finished the training course and removed the video. Now it's your turn: why should the warning last and/or remain until November 12, 2026? It's neither logical, nor correct, nor sensible, nor honest. The warning should expire on August 15, 2026. You are dishonest!! I acted with fairness and honesty (applying the necessary restrictions to the video I created), but you did not, because you let the warning remain as if I had done nothing to remedy this problem. So what's the point of taking the course? If I take the course, you also remove the warning!! You, on the other hand, are acting in a totalitarian manner!! I reiterate that it would have been enough to automatically introduce the warning for age restrictions and you have not done this!!


Pubblicazione: Venerdì, 14 Agosto 2026